jueves, 30 de mayo de 2013

Myself


My name is Andrea, I’m 18 years old. I live in Ibiza with my parents and my sister.
I studied at Can Cantó School and later at the high school Sa Colomina. This year I have started to study Teaching at university. I chose this degree because I have always liked children and teaching, but in first place I wanted to study Psychology but I couldn’t for my marks. I played basketball until this year, now I’m a basketball coach of children and a lot of things that I’m studying I can practice with them and this is a good way to learn better and motivate for me.


All in all it’s being a hard first year because I’m not used to the university but I like what I study and that is the important for me.





All the images that appear in the video are mine.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario